Monday, October 26, 2009

Our First Featured Shop! TXbutterfly74!



All of us from Team Eeat would like to THANK  Txbutterfly74's shop for making a huge donation of her beautiful paper art to our Silent Auction!  I have personally ordered from TX on several occasions and her paper art ROCKS!!! 

For those of you who don't know yet Team Eeat is going to be doing a Silent Auction in November to raise funds for its members continued culinary education!  If you would like to be featured on our blog please click on the Silent Auction button on the side of the blog for more details!!





As I mentioned above I have ordered from TX before and example is the pendant above, I ordered it for my sister! A cute black cat!! They pendant arrived in a flash and it was really an awesome piece of work!! So when I find those that are masters at their crafts I have to share it with the world!! After all I can't be too selfish.....hehehehe....


So I did a little interview with TX, and here it is!!






Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Cherilyn and I will be 35 years old in February. I moved to beautiful Austin, Texas in August of 2000 from South Florida with my long term boyfriend, Alexis . We have three beautiful dogs. Alexis and I love to collect vintage musical instruments. Haha what TX forgets to mention is that she paints and she does it well.  You can see some of her work on her Flicker account!


Your store has a wide range of items from chic pendants to adorable tags, what inspires you to create all these adorable items? My Inspiration comes from a lot of sources like nature, music, colors, life or other creative people. I absolutely love to brainstorm with someone to help both of our inspirations shine. It's a beautiful thing!

What are some of your favorite shops on the net? Oh my goodness! Everyone is so talented on Etsy! I am so addicted to these shops, checking on the multiple times a day to see what they are doing!

Here are a few of TX's Fave Shops:

Miss Avocado : Very cute Aceo's

Nushkie Design : Needle and Wet Felted Creations to Treasure

AmberSky's : Very Cute Jewelry
Heathers Handmade Creations: Awesome Cards and Tags

Hillsidebakery's: Some VERY awesome fudge!!! Hehhe she has other stuff too!

Well besides being a great artist TX is a VERY sweet lady!! So do yourself a favor and give her shop a try!! You won't be disappointed!! Hehheh I would also check out her fave shops, there are some really awesome items!!

Once again THANK YOU Cherilynn for donating to our cause!!  We all appreciate it greatly!!


With Many Thanks,

Team EEAT

Tweet Me from Etsy's Edible Arts Team

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOW she has some really wonderful items! Just added to my faves. Great post :)

Joanna said...

Ooh...cute!

txbutterfly74 said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful feature and tons of compliments! :) I am all smiles!
Cherilyn

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

beautiful items! thank you for your kind donation!