Tuesday, May 5, 2009

EEAT Favorites!

Hello!

Have you ever wondered what to purchase from a team members shop?

Well, I decided to make it a little bit easier for you to choose!

I asked everyone on EEAT to share their favorite item in their Etsy shop and why it is their favorite!

Without further ado, I would like to give you:


EEAT Favorites!


Shop #1:
Little Snowflakes - Cakes, Cookies, Gifts and More!



Proprietor:
Denise

Favorite:
Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies












Shop #2:
Sweet Treats by Maryann



Proprietor:
Maryann

Favorite:
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies











Shop #3:
DoubleDippedSweets



Proprietor:
Krista

Favorite:
Peanut Butter Popcorn with Chocolate Drizzle
















Well, I hope you have enjoyed these favorites! I will share more in another post!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kitchen Stories said...

Asked everyone? Did I miss something?

The Double Dipped Life said...

It was in a team forum post!

GREAT blog Nicole! Thanks!