Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Year Anniversary!


March 4th marks Double Dipped Sweets 1 year anniversary selling on Etsy! I can't believe that it's been a year. Etsy has been such a boon for me and for my little business. I want to thank each one of you who has bought product from me. I also want to thank those that follow my humble blog and keep it alive!


My shop will re-open on Sunday, March 1
.
For my 1 yr anniversary, I will be offering a Buy One Get One 1/2 off sale!



Come on over to MY SHOP on March 1st, and get your favorites picked now!

2 comments:

Kitchen Stories said...

I'm counting the hours now!

Vanessa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Krista!! Your treats are amazing and you have had such great success this past year. I wish you even more the next year. Blessings to you! ~Vanessa-www.bearsbakedgoods.etsy.com