Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Featuring Delectable Delights!



This week we are featuring Ryll from Delectable Delights!

What is your favorite item in your Etsy Shop?
My favorite...couldn't live without item in my shop is.......................hmmmmmm.........white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. People fight over that cake when I make it.



What are your long term goals? What inspires you most?
My long term goals are to continue to build my business and be in a location within two years and finish school. God and my kids inspire me.

How long have you been bakin....and your favorite thing to make?
I have been baking since I could walk and talk. My mother always let me sit in the kitchen with her and help and when I got old enough she let me go in and try whatever I wanted. She's always been my number one fan =). I love making cinnamon rolls. I make cake all the time so when I do make a cinnamon roll there something extra tasty about them lol.

Check out DD's shop for more great treats!

2 comments:

The Double Dipped Life said...

I've had her cupcakes and they are fabulous!

A Thyme To Bee Comforted said...

Me too, they are great!!!