Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Athyme2bcomforted


When we had our first FFF I had the pleasure of ordering from this talented young lady....I got my favorite snack, hummus. I usually make it myself but after trying hers, mine is a far cry from being that delicious. What made it so good wasn't just the flavors though. It had this amazingly smooth texture to it also.....so much so that my BF (who loathes hummus) even delighted in it's tastiness. So of course I had to try more. Oh God more. So I ordered the Green Chilie Tomatillo Sauce. I'm still in awe. First of all there was so much sauce that I had enough to make two batches of enchiladas (the family loved me that week) but these enchiladas were so good.....so awesomely great, that my soon to be mother in law (who hates spicy food) not only came back for seconds, but holy tomatillo I caught the woman licking her plate, and if that's not a compliment lol, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

The Double Dipped Life said...

I have to agree! I've had multiple products from Angie, and WOW! Her enchilada sauce, and the pork sauce is amazing!!